Savor the rich scents of roses and the kaleidoscope of colours as you glide past one of the most beautiful gardens on the Grand Canal. The radiant Barnabò Garden embodies Anna, the heart and soul of this gorgeous treasure, who carefully selected and arranged each and every one of its flowers.
- Glass Design: from the Furnaces of Murano to Renaissance Canvases (and back)
- Peace Rose in the garden of a Venetian palace
- A brand new fancy clock for the glorious Republic of Venice
- Shoemaking industry: an ancient tradition still alive in Venice. Stories of artisans, saints and maecenas
- Walking in Venice on a ‘marble carpet’
aperitif Assumption Assunta bestveniceguides boats bridge of sighs calegheri cannaregio caorlina Carlo Scarpa Carnival cheers cin cin craftmanship doge's palace fishmarket floors Frari garden German glass guild lagoon Luigino Rossi michele savorgnano Murano Glass natural agriculture opus palace pastellone Pinturicchio Rialto Rialto Saint Aniano Saint Mark santa maria donato sectile shoemaker terrazzieri tesselatum Titian Tiziano toasting venice young people