Language: English, Italian, Russian
: +39 3474351222
License: Venice (1998)
Here are the blog posts by Stefania Colecchia
- Past and present in the cult of Saint Roch in Venice. Can Contemporary Art help us in order to be a better community?
- History of the Opera in Venice and of the Malibran theatre
- Professor Giuseppe Jona: a remarkable example of a Venetian citizen during a dark period in the 20th century
- The Rialto Bridge: the history of the most famous bridge on the Grand Canal in Venice
- Fritola: a very Venetian word and a delicatesse!
I attended the local Grammar school in Mestre, named in honour of Raimondo Franchetti and I completed it in 1982 votation: 45/60
I have worked as a teacher of English (in the school year 1997/98) and I have passed a State board exam to be a teacher of Russian. In the past I have cooperated with several enterprises in the Veneto Region and in Emilia between 1991 and 1997 as a clerk and an interpreter dealing with clients and delegations. I have worked as a translator even before my graduation and I taught Russian for the Italy-USSR Association.
I am passionate about art, history, foreign languages, travels, music, food and dolce vita.
I would like to propose you artistic, musical, historical, environmental and entertaining tours in order to let you discover various aspects of living in Venice and in its lagoon. In my opinion it is necessary discovering and narrating Venice with enthusiasm and participation. For instance I list some of my themes: Music in Venice, the culture of wine in Venice, Challenges and discoverings in the maze of calli and campi, Doges and Dogaresse, the history of a Republic through its festivities, Illustrious women in the Serenissima, Saints and relics: a great epic past, Foreigner communities in Venice, Great changes in the XIX and XX centuries, Venice and its guilds and jobs, Islands in the lagoon: monasteries, fortresses and hospitals. This list could continue …