find your guide area
With the Regulation EU 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 2003/196 modified by Legislative Decree 2018/101, containing provisions for the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data, ASSOCIAZIONE PROMOGUIDE VENEZIA, with registered office in Cannaregio 6268/C – 30121 Venezia (VE), the controller, is required to provide certain information regarding the processing of your personal data provided by filling out the form in the “find your guide” section of our website www.bestveniceguides.it.
DATA SOURCE, PURPOSE AND METHOD OF THE DATA PROCESSING
- The personal data acquired in the “find your guide” section of our website by ASSOCIAZIONE PROMOGUIDE VENEZIA, the controller, are those provided by you by filling out the form.
- The personal data you voluntarily provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage your request for information about our activities and our guides
- The processing will be carried out both through IT tools and manually (paper) by specially appointed parties.
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in art. 6.1. letters b, f of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The explicit legislative references updated to their latest state of revision which provide for the obligations or obligations on the basis of which the data processing could possibly be carried out are available and can be consulted with the controller and in any case are part of the current law of Union and of the Member State to which the controller is subject.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE
As part of the data processing described above, it is necessary to know and store all the essential data (mandatory fields) for filling out the form. Any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure of your request.
DIFFUSION SCOPE AND CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
- The personal data you provide may be communicated to other companies solely for the management of your request and to any guides selected and as reported in the privacy policies that govern this website. Finally, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties for re-marketing campaigns such as Google Ads. In this case, we remind you that you can decide not to allow this processing through the cookie customization tool available on our website. If you want to know the list of companies to which your data may be disclosed for the management of this request, you can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
The data will be stored on our company servers and in our paper archives and in any case on the European territory for processing entrusted to third parties or for data center relocation services. There are no transfers of personal data to third Countries or international organizations.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The data you provide will be processed and stored until this request is completed and subsequently, they will be deleted or transformed into anonymous form unless otherwise and explicitly indicated by you.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the controller in accordance with articles 15 and ss. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, including the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, limitation of processing and opposition as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and judicial remedy pursuant to art. 78 by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com.
The controller is: ASSOCIAZIONE PROMOGUIDE VENEZIA, with registered office in Cannaregio 6268/C – 30121 Venezia (VE)